In 1958, John Redden started Redden Net Co. Ltd to supply commercial fishing gear to the fishing communities of the Pacific Northwest. Now, more than fifty years later, we have an in-house net loft staffed by professional, experienced net builders – and our executive team has more than 100 combined years of experience in every facet of industrial netting. So no matter what industry you’re in, if you need a net, we can build it.
- Outfitted Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics
- Netting supplier of the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics
Redden Net Custom Nets supplies well-designed, well-built, custom nets to companies all over the world.
- Golf netting: range, barrier, deflection, practice, full impact netting.
- Agriculture netting: bird control for vineyards, orchards, berry fields, as well as deer fences.
- Safety netting: fall arrest, debris control, arena, orange transport netting and Tubular nettings for Machine Part Protection.
- Sport netting: baseball, soccer, ski, arena, goal nets.
- Research netting: seines, S.L.I.N., F.W.I.N., trawls, traps, gill-nets.
Over the last fifty years, our technology, applications, and materials have become more complex, but our business philosophy remains simple. Treat employees and customers – right. We do. And we’ll do it for you.
So if you need a new net installation or are just getting started and have some questions, go ahead and call us at 604.530.2213 (Toll Free 1.800.667.9455) to discuss your project or request a quotation. You can also email [email protected] or complete our online form.
Redden Net Custom Nets Ltd.
5620 – 198th Street
Langley, BC V3A 7C7
Toll Free: 1.800.667.9455
Email: [email protected]